Ep191. The Effortless Way To Create Systems For Your Practice. David Jenyns.
I’ve had a love hate relationship with systems over the year and because of this my implementation has been a little hit and miss.
That’s why I was super excited to have David Jenyns on the show.
David recently wrote a book called SYSTEMology: Create Time, Reduce Errors And Scale Your Profits With Proven Business Systems’, where he lays out how small business owners can implement the right systems in their businesses.
Here’s what we covered in our chat:
- The mindset shift that practitioners need to make to implement effective systems.
- How to identify what systems to create,
- A fool proof way of creating the system that removes you from the process ( I loved this).
- How to get buy in from your staff so the systems are actually implemented.
This episode is a GOLD MINE of implementable strategies.. I think you’ll love it.
Thanks for all you do, keep saving lives
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Links Mentioned In The Show
To get access to Tristan’s free scripts then email email@example.com and put “I love Angus” in the subject line.
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
With Adjust Your Media Agency, Jenna Quentin serves busy chiropractors who either need to learn content creation and social media skills OR need to delegate it. She’s a Kansas girl and crunchy mom of 4, who believes deeply in telling stories, building relationships and empowering people to take action. She’s helped dozens of chiropractors do just that online, increasing their impact and revenue.
Outline: Managing Your Content Creation In-House (without going crazy!)
1) Gathering content ideas.
2) Making a plan you can deliver.
3) Images and video.
4) 3 Secrets to Writing Captions/Emails/Blog posts.
5) Repurposing. Let me know if this sounds like it would be valuable to your audience or if you’d like to focus on something different.