Ep176. How To Write Irresistible Emails.
In todays episode we’ll talk about the 7 best practices for writing patient attracting emails.
Here’s an overview of what I cover.
- Use an Email Service Provider i.e Mailchimp
- No Gmail Accounts
- Take Time To Think About Subject Line
- Keep The Design Simple (NOT Corporate)
- Write For One Person
- Prioritise Content Consumption On Your Site
- Use Clickable Images
One of the most under utilised, cost effective and easy to implement marketing strategies is email marketing. If you’ve not considered upping your email game let me tell you why this is important:
- You’re 6 times more likely to get a click through from an email than you are from a social media post
- Your message is 5 times more likely to be seen in email than facebook
- When it comes to purchases (making an apt) as a result of receiving a marketing message..email has a much higher conversion rate
- YOU own the connection with this audience NOT the social media platform.
Enjoy the show.
Thanks for all you do, keep saving lives.
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast