Ep77. How a Podcast Can Be an Unfair Advantage for Your Clinic! Charley Valher
Ok…want to build more authority, expertise and trust in your community?
Well…starting a podcast might be the key!
Podcasting is one of the fasting growing online mediums and the big online players are heavily investing in it:
- Spotify just invested $500million into expanding their podcast reach
- Google is now indexing all podcasts…this means patients will be more easily able to find your great content
- Apple is about to revamp their entire podcast platform.
This week on the Marketing Your Practice Podcast I chat with Podcasting Whiz (that’s his official title ..LOL) Charley Valher about how you could use a podcast to create an unfair advantage for your clinic.
We dived deep…here’s a taste of what we covered
- what to speak about in your podcast
- how long your podcast should be
- how often do you need to release an episode
- how to use podcasts to find new patients
- how to use a podcast to improve retention
- what’s the minimum investment needed to make a great podcast
- and heaps more
This episode is jam packed full of brilliant tips and strategies.
I hope you enjoy the show.
Enjoy the show
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Links Mentioned In The Show
To get access to Tristan’s free scripts then email email@example.com and put “I love Angus” in the subject line.
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/marketing-your-practice/id1370714740?mt=2
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/5eOycXrqKdk0XY5a7HfrEo
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-insightful-chiropractor/marketing-your-practice
Charley Valher is a serial business owner and educator from Melbourne, Australia, best known for his unique approach to business and developing companies in a way that creates more time and leverage for the business owner. Having experience in a variety of businesses, he has picked up and developed a strong skill set in:
Scaling a business past the business owner
Business model design
Virtual Assistants & Online teams
Systems & Processes
In his spare time, he enjoys cycling, cooking, and music.