Ep59. How to effortlessly create one patient attracting video every day. James Schramko
James Schramko is one of the OG’s when it comes to digital marketing. His specialty is helping business owners (like us) get a whole lot more profit while working less.
I get it…you’ve probably heard this before (I certainly have) but what’s different about James is that he actually helps real businesses both online and offline achieve this. I should know…he’s helped me heaps!
James currently owns two online business coaching communities. In his ten years as a business coach, he has helped over 3,000 of his students create and maintain six, seven and eight-figure businesses.
In this interview we talk a lot about the power that video has in building trust, authority and expertise in your community (all essential ingredients to getting the phone ringing in your practice). James is prolific at creating video content and we talk about the exact process he uses to effortlessly create a video day…yep you could and absolutely should steal his entire strategy.
In this nuts and bolts interview James we also talk about the 5 profit levers that every practitioner must be aware of and in particular the 2 that you should start with.
You’re going to love James’s definition of sales marketing and he shares why he thinks we are actually all sales and marketing businesses not health businesses (I LOVED THIS).
If you’re looking for an episode packed full of practical tips and strategies then look no further. Here’s a few other topics we cover
- why sales and marketing is an essential part of helping your patients get well.
- James redefines selling as helping people be better off
- We talk about a great process for helping to warm up your audience so potential patients get to build a relationship with you before they even need to come in
- James shares a concept called pre suasion that will helps you draw people to you.
- How to effortlessly create a piece of content EVERY day without getting overwhelmed
- How long to keep up the process before seeing results.
- How to convert people who might be interested in you to becoming actual patients.
- Why it’s important not to get too complicated with your communication and why you must keep it really simple.
- How to find out which of your patients want the details and which don’t.
- Why your best strategy towards sales and marketing is being cool and helpful.
- The important difference btn sales and marketing – these terms are often used together but they are important but different paths towards helping to attract and retain our ideal patients and get them a result.
- Why you shouldn’t be the cheapest practitioner in your community.
- What you can do to have a previous patients come back to you.
Enjoy the show
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Links Mentioned In The Show
To get access to Tristan’s free scripts then email email@example.com and put “I love Angus” in the subject line.
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/marketing-your-practice/id1370714740?mt=2
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/5eOycXrqKdk0XY5a7HfrEo
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-insightful-chiropractor/marketing-your-practice
James Schramko is an online business coach from Manly, Sydney. He currently owns two online business coaching communities. In his ten years as a business coach, he has helped over 3,000 of his students create and maintain six, seven and eight-figure businesses.
Before he built his coaching businesses, James was a General Manager at Mercedes-Benz. He made a six-figure income but was stressed by the demands of his job, wanting the time and financial freedom he could see their top-level clients enjoying. Putting in many hours on the internet after work, he eventually made enough to quit Mercedes-Benz and go into online business full-time.
Since then, James has grown his coaching communities into multi-million dollar businesses that fund a lifestyle he loves. Running his businesses with an input of just hours a week, he finds ample time to surf, spend time with family and friends, watch movies and travel. The keys to such idyllic living are what he shares inside his two paid communities, SilverCircle and SuperFastBusiness.