Ep53. How To Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You.
Angus & Tony
In this episode we talk about what it takes to be great in practice. The simplest, most effective and cheapest way to have long term impact in your community is to be GREAT.
The truth is you must have something great to market before you begin bringing in new business.
Being good at what you do is not enough!
If you want to stand out, then you must be great.
So, what does great look like?
We’re glad you asked, here’s some concepts we discussed in this episode.
- would YOU be happy with the service that YOU provide?
- are you certain that you can help the patients that come and see you?
- are you excited and enthusiastic about going to the practice each day?
- have you completed some form of continuing education in the past 12 months?
- are you regularly reading or listening to content with the single focus of helping your patients get better results?
- have you updated your practice decor in the past 2 years?
If you answered NO to any of the questions above then your fastest avenue to growth is to start here!
we hope you enjoy this episode
Angus and Tony
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/marketing-your-practice/id1370714740?mt=2
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/5eOycXrqKdk0XY5a7HfrEo
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-insightful-chiropractor/marketing-your-practice