Ep304. Overcoming Execution Challenges in Chiropractic Marketing. Angus Pyke
In today’s episode, we’re going to tackle one of the most common challenges that chiropractors face when it comes to marketing: execution.
You may have all the information and strategies you need to succeed, but actually executing those plans can be a real challenge. We’ll explore the reasons why execution can be so difficult and discuss some practical tips and strategies for overcoming those barriers.
To help you identify YOUR barrier to executing, I’ve developed a questionnaire called “what’s your barrier to executing?” During this episode I’ll walk you through this questionnaire and then share a personalised action plan based on your results.
Whether you’re a seasoned chiropractor or just starting out, this episode will give you the tools you need to turn your marketing plans into action and achieve your goals. So sit back, grab a notebook, and get ready to take your chiropractic marketing to the next level.
Enjoy the show.
Thanks for all you do. Keep saving lives.
Here is the questionnaire:
- Lack of clarity:
- Do you have clearly defined marketing goals and objectives?
- Do you have a clear marketing strategy that outlines the tactics you’ll use to achieve your goals?
- Do you understand how each marketing tactic will help you achieve your goals?
- Do you communicate your marketing strategy and goals clearly to any team members or contractors who will be helping you execute your plans?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of marketing tasks that need to be accomplished?
- Do you prioritise your marketing tasks based on their importance and urgency?
- Do you break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces?
- Do you focus on one task at a time, and avoid multitasking or trying to do too much at once?
- Limited resources:
- Do you have a marketing budget that allows you to execute your plans effectively?
- Do you have enough time and staff to execute your marketing plans effectively?
- Are you taking advantage of free or low-cost marketing tools and resources?
- Have you considered outsourcing certain tasks to contractors or agencies that specialise in marketing?
- Fear of failure:
- Are you afraid of failing or making mistakes in your marketing efforts?
- Do you see failure as an opportunity to learn and grow?
- Are you willing to take calculated risks and try new things?
- Do you celebrate your successes, no matter how small, and use them as motivation to keep going?
- Lack of accountability:
- Do you have someone holding you accountable for executing your marketing plans?
- Have you set specific, measurable goals for your marketing efforts?
- Do you check in regularly with your accountability partner or group to report on your progress?
- Do you reward yourself for meeting your goals and sticking to your plan?
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/marketing-your-practice/id1370714740?mt=2
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/5eOycXrqKdk0XY5a7HfrEo
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-insightful-chiropractor/marketing-your-practice