Ep239. How I Do My End Of Year Review.
In today’s episode, I pull back the curtains to share with you the exact end of year review that I do.
Here’s why this is important. Many of you will be thinking about your goals for 2022, however, before doing that I’ve found it helpful to do a thorough review on the year that’s just past.
Here are the questions I ask.
- A Few Great Things That Happened Last Year..
- My Main Struggles Last Year Were…
- If I Mentored Someone Dealing With The Same Things, I’d Tell Them To…
- What Did I Learn Last Year? (About Myself, About Others, Or About My Progress In Life)
- List One Decision That I Could Have Made Differently Last Year…
- How Would I Rate Myself (Scale Of 1-10) In The Following Areas…
7. A Few Favorite Quotes From Books, Courses Or Things I Studied…
8. What Big Projects Or Dream Outcomes Did I Move Forward This Year?
This review helps me to identity, what went right, what went wrong and directs me where to focus in the year ahead.
It means I set the right goals!
You can see the exact questions that I ask myself over on my website. https://www.anguspyke.com/239/
Enjoy the show.
Thanks for all you do. Keep saving lives.
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/marketing-your-practice/id1370714740?mt=2
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/5eOycXrqKdk0XY5a7HfrEo
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-insightful-chiropractor/marketing-your-practice