Ep278. My Thoughts On The Economy Right Now.
Is it just me, or is everyone freaking out at the moment about the economy?
In today’s episode of The Marketing Your Practice Podcast, I’ll share my thoughts and predictions about what’s ahead for us.
There’s a lot I cover in today’s episode.
Here’s a sneak peak
- I’ll share my thoughts on the economy right now.
- Why don’t I believe in destiny and what I believe in instead?
- The need to be constantly developing and expanding your self identity.
- Are you a thermometer or a thermostat?
- and the importance of being a creator NOT a consumer.
I’ll also share some new beliefs that I think might be helpful if you want to grow.
Enjoy the show.
Thanks for all you do. Keep saving lives.
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System.
I’ll Guide You Towards Becoming The
Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community,
So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/marketing-your-practice/id1370714740?mt=2
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/5eOycXrqKdk0XY5a7HfrEo
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-insightful-chiropractor/marketing-your-practice